SIDEWINDER ED 10-50×60 TMX
- High magnification precision optical system.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for optimum clarity.
- Interchangeable, locking and resettable turrets.
- Supplied with ¼ MOA Turrets.
(⅛ MOA & 1⁄10 MRAD Turrets available to purchase separately)
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity.
(Patented removable side wheel, with different sizes available)
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength.
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination.
- Stepless IR rheostat offers total brightness control.
- Locking ocular and high torque zoom ring.
- Includes screw-in metal flip-up lens covers.
Designed for full-bore target and FT shooting, Sidewinder ED’s are
packed with performance enhancing features required for accuracy.
This high magnification side focus riflescope is designed to meet the
very specific requirements and demands of target shooters with precision
engineered components, a unique illuminated (red) glass etched reticle and
chromatic aberration reducing Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass.
The Sidewinder ED features the TMX reticle, developed for long range
target shooting and around the common principles of Mil Dot spacing
when magnification is set to 20×. Patented exposed, locking and
interchangeable turrets give the user an option to customise the click
value from ¼ MOA to either ⅛ MOA or 1⁄10MRAD.